Friday, March 14, 2008

Super delayed blogging


After seminar camp in July 2007, I got so totally smitten with facebook and how easy it was to post pictures and just label them. But i do miss the magic of the written word, to actually describe what happened to your friends and everyone who cared to read. This is the reason why I am trying to recreate what happened to me and my family since I got attacked by blogging procrastination.

After I got back from camp, I tried to make up for lost time. I spent so much time with my kids and planned vacations with them.... I guess its the mother's guilt working there. Parang to justify being absent for a month, you have to bring tons of pasalubong and take them to fancy places. I just missed my family so....

The next time we had a free weekend, Jo and I took the kids swimming in Pangasinan. Syempre, we went to our favorite resort in Dagupan. This was in October. Here are some of our pictures....


















No comments: