Friday, March 14, 2008

Boracay











Last 2006, my good friend Kat initiated me to the Cebupac piso deal. When the same promo was offered in 2007, I was also informed that my law school friend and Liam's ninang was planning to get married in Boracay in December. To thicken the plot, I convinced another family to come with us and take advantage of the Piso promo. Jo Salazar is the senior partner in our law office. His wife Edith and I are gym and shopping buddies. I've watched their kids grow up......This is our Boracay adventure. It was great to be with my kids for five full days of sun and fun, plus a wedding of a dear friend in between......

We were lucky that I got to scout Boracay in July that year when I went there for my CISV post camp evaluation. We stayed then at Sur located at Station 1 and I really enjoyed the place and thought that it would be great for when my kids would be with me......













This is the best vacation ever. Sur did not disappoint. They pampered us with their gracious hospitality. It seems that there was nothing we can want that they will not oblige to give. I felt safe with the kids just running around in the beach while I lounge on the beach chairs and have a beer or a massage. We tried all the recommended "to-dos" in Boracay.... Another plus is that I got to attend the wedding of Marj to Den.... It was the funnest wedding Ive been to.... But I had to admit that I cried during the exchange of wedding vows....

I am going on and on without any direction, it seems. This happens if you tell your story three months after the fact.....All I can say is that a vacation taken with close friends, to be with close friends and family cannot be surpassed. Hoping for more piso trips.......... The memories are priceless......


The kids cannot stop talking about the trip.....


















No comments: