Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The summer that was


This is Paolo, my youngest.... Battling the heat in Pangasinan. Nakilublob na lang sa palangana ng may palangana!
What is a Baguio vacation without playing mini golf? Funny story..... Look at the simangot face of Liam.... He had the least number of strokes among his cousins and his brother, so he's the winner right? We told him he was but he thinks he lost and Nico who has the most strokes is the winner! Argh..... Had to explain several times before he got it.... Hahaha.


My mom is really from Pangasinan so we visited her sister (my aunt) where we had a really good lunch with fresh seafoods, fresh lowland vegetables and a really really new experience for my kids who are so accustomed to City life.



It was my dad's birthday last April 29. We went again to Dagupan to bring our kids to Leisure Coast. My brother also made the trip from Manila with his own kids. This was the birthday dinner at Silverio's (a seafood resto in Dagupan).... We had a great time with JUDE ! (inside joke)




Mommy and Daddy, married for 45 years and still going strong.... Yoo hoo.....





The whole gang at Leisure Coast before we went home!






The Cabato Family.....








Mom, Dad and Paolo at the wave pool.....








My bro's family and mine.... 6 boys.....








No comments: