Friday, April 13, 2007

Holy Week 2007






When I announced that I was moving to Baguio City after graduation from law school, many of my friends and relatives were worried that I'd get lonely not having my own set of friends and family there. Little did they know that because I lived in Baguio City, I was the favorite destination of friends and family alike. Almost every month, a friend from high school, college or law school comes to visit me. Since my parents retired, they have been staying with me for months at a time. This Holy Week, not only my parents were here but my brother Jojo, his wife Jing and their sons Joshua, Jacob and John also went up for the vacation. A day after my brother arrived, my brother-in-law John also arrived with his sons Carlo and Marco from Singapore. 3 male Makalintals + 2 male Cabatos (from John & Pinky) + 3 male Cabatos (from Joseph and me) = one wild and exciting vacation!



2 comments:

chuvanez said...

Hi Maggs,

Did a bit of hopping to see who was writing from Baguio and chanced upon your site.

My friends and family had the same concern when I decided to "retire" in Baguio 10 years ago. But it turns out that I do see more friends in Baguio than in Manila because here, they're on vacation! Plus Baguio is so small. Plus they all suddenly miss you and make it a point to look you up.

Keep blogging! It's a great chance to meet new folks and old friends.

Lisa

32 flavors said...

maggs! 9 boys! what a disaster!

sam is the reigning queen!